05/10/2015

Stampin' Up! Gift Box Punch Board

Good evening and welcome to my 'Macho Monday' post:





For today's project I have used the fabulous GIFT BOX PUNCH BOARD:

This board is so quick and easy to use and it makes all different shapes of boxes. The boxes that I have made are all made with a 8 x 8 inch piece of paper and took minutes to make.
 Here is the Stampin' Up! video showing you how to make a box:


The demonstrator in the video uses adhesive on her boxes but I have not felt the need to use any - call me lazy!!
As the GIFT BOX PUNCH BOARD is in this weeks WEEKLY DEALS it is at the reduced price of £13.50 just until tomorrow evening. 
All other items used are listed at the end of this blog post.

Thanks for visiting me today!

I would like to enter:
Pixies Snippets Playground  'use snippets'
Creative Inspirations  'anything goes'




6 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed. Love the boxes and tags, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fabulous Eve!! So perfect for a chap and really inspiring too - I do so love the Guy Greetings stamp set too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely set :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous collection of boxes Eve, brilliant masculine tags.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect male boxes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super array of boxes.Just love the monochrome look.Perfectly masculine.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...