30/10/2015

Global Design Project #GDP008

Good afternoon and welcome to my 'Feminine Friday' post.




For today's card I followed the layout of the card over at the
The challenge is to take inspiration and CASE the above card. This could be the theme, the layout, the colours or the stamp set - you choose!!

I used the beautiful Circle of Spring stamp set and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. The background paper is from Color Me Irresistible papers which can get overlooked in the catalogue:
As you can see there are lots of white papers which can be brayered, spritzed or sponged but also there are some already coloured papers as well. They all have a lovely pattern which looks heat embossed.

I used some snippets of gold foil on my card so I will enter PIXIES SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND as well.
Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Eve, this is absolutely STUNNING! So rich in the deep red and gold along with the taupe - the sequins are a perfect touch too. It looks taupe to me as am lying on a sofa with my foot propped up right now - been in the wars, agaaaaaaaain. LOVE those papers you highlighted in this post - need to do an order as soon as I have time.

    Have you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen how busy the Playground is this week?!?! Standing room only :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made great use of the colours in Kylie's inspiration piece, Eve. Such a beautiful, feminine card and a perfect bow! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve - This is a beautiful project. What a creative way to use the Circle of Spring wreath! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's CASE the Designer Challenge with the Global Design Project. Glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...