19/10/2015

Clean and Simple 'Macho Monday'

Good afternoon and welcome to my 'Macho Monday' post:



For today's card I started off with the sketch at:

I love to work from a sketch as it saves a lot of brain ache!!
My image (from Sparkly Seasons stamp set)  is stamped onto watercolour paper and then coloured in using my Blender pen and various different coloured ink pads. It is then die cut using Tags and Labels Framelits. My sentiment is from Christmas Cuties stamp set.

As it is a clean and simple card I will also enter LESS IS MORE where the theme is 'Masculine'.

Thanks for joining me today for my 'Macho Monday' post!



6 comments:

  1. This is great fun Eve, I love Nutcrackers!
    Super cards!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so cute. And I love how you've colored it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image! Really perfect for the sketch and for a sweet holiday card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea Eve, linking macho and Christmas - love your take on our theme and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super masculine card for Christmas Eve!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculine Christmas card, Eve. I love the bright primary colours and that image is great, not seen a nutcracker stamp before.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...