16/10/2015

Global Design Project #GDP006

Good afternoon and welcome to my 'Feminine Friday' post. Today's card is for the GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT:



This week it is a sketch:

I used my Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and then lightly inked over it with Whisper White Craft Ink Pad. My aim was to get the look of the cute fawns back! She was cut out from the Home For Christmas DSP. The greeting is from the Sparkly Seasons stamp set.

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh so super cute! Perfect fussy cutting of that sweet little fawn. A gorgeous, clean and feminine Christmas card Eve, thank you for sharing it with us and playing along to the Global Design Project this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I just love this! Great interpretation of the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...this is adorable. You have some serious fussy cutting skills! Thanks for joining us this week over at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of this card Eve. Great take on the sketch and that is one CUTE reindeer!

    Hope you're enjoying your Saturday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card perfectly crafted! Thanks for leaving me a sweet comment, Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...