26/06/2016

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #041

Hello and happy Sunday!  Here is my card for today:



For my card I started off with the sketch over at Sketch Saturday:

http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.co.uk/

and followed the colour challenge at GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #041


I used the fabulous Stampin' Up! Sweet Cupcake Bundle:


The background papers are from FLORAL BOUTIQUE and I used my BOW BUILDER PUNCH.
I die cut some doilies for the cupcake and sponged some with Night of Navy ink.
Lastly I covered the topping in Crystal Effects (sadly no longer available :-( and added some pearls - this reminded me of those silver balls you used to put on Christmas cakes that broke your teeth when you bit into them!!!

It is pouring with rain here in Devon ... perfect crafting weather ;-)
Hope you have a fab weekend and thanks for visiting.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...