11/06/2016

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge for Less Is More Challenge

Happy Saturday to you!




I used my 'In Colour' Stampin' Write Markers to ink up the sentiment (from Work Of Art stamp set ) then I masked it off and stamped various stamps from Gorgeous Grunge. I tried to get a sort of brush stroke effect on the sentiment and surrounding stamp as if it was painted with a paintbrush.

If you try to ink up your stamps with the markers don't forget to give it a good huff before you stamp to re moisten the ink! (my puppy gave me very strange looks when I did this!!!)

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

               



7 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant splatters, and what a great sentiment! Fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply LOVE a splat and the colours of yours work just great together

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to incorporate the splatters. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly a work of art in splatters here Eve, gorgeous colour choice and design and a perfect one layer card too. Thanks for sharing at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Grunge is one of my favourite stamp sets, you used it really well here Eve... super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have both of these SU stamp sets and you've showcased them brilliantly here. Lovely colour choices too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card. Isn't it great if we can have the stamps do most of the work for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...