08/06/2015

Stampin' Up! Traveler

Hi there and welcome to my 'Macho Monday' post!
I have used TRAVELER for todays card and it is unashamedly CASED from the Stampin' Up! catalogue!

It is not exactly the same though as I used a different sentiment and a banner.
I used KRAFT CARDSTOCK , CRUMB CAKE INK PAD, GORGEOUS GRUNGE STAMP SET and TUXEDO BLACK MOMENTO INK PAD. The sentiment is from BUTTERFLY BASICS STAMP SET.

As I used some snippets I will enter Pixies Snippets Playground and Papertake Weekly where anything goes!

Thank you for joining me today on my quest to make more male themed cards and I hope that you have a fabulous day!


2 comments:

  1. Great card Eve! I love how you have the steam also going onto the banner - it's the little detils like that which make a card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great guy card this is, Eve, and a great design for snippets! I think I may have that locomotive stamp ... thank you for the inspiration! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...