15/06/2015

Macho Monday and my Anniversary!

Good morning all and welcome to my 'Macho Monday' post but also it is our 24th wedding anniversary today!
Here is a card that I made for hubby:


I used HELLO YOU THINLITS DIES for the 'happy' and a sadly retired Memorable Moments set for the 24th and 'anniversary'. To punch the banner out I used the BANNER TRIPPLE PUNCH - love this punch!  The oval punches were SCALLOPED OVAL and LARGE OVAL PUNCH.
To add a bit of pizzazz I used LINNEN THREAD and METALIC SILVER THREAD.
Lastly the DSP is the new GO WILD pad.
So that's my 'Macho Monday' anniversary card - I hope that you like it!
Thanks for visiting and I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Challenges:
Pixies Snippets Playground  'use snippets'
Papertake Weekly  'something for the boys'


6 comments:

  1. First of all - congratulations to both of you Eve! A super card and the addition of the threads is a fabulous finishing touch!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on your wedding anniversary - I hope you enjoyed your day. Wonderful card for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Anniversary! Great card...bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Eve, perfect for the occasion and I bet hubby loved it! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love that happy die :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Eve, a wonderful card for your husband, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...