19/07/2014

Stampin Up Friend Birthday Card

Hello everyone - my apologies for my long absence but it is very hard to keep two blogs evenly posted!!

Here  is a card that I made for my best friends birthday:

I have made it fairly plain as this is the type of card that my friend prefers!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
As You Like It Challenge 'Favourite Sentiment and why?' This is my favourite sentiment as it is perfect for my best friend.  10 days left.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday  'Anything Goes'  2 days left.
Crafting from the heart challenge blog  ''Anything Goes'  1 day left.

So that's my share for today thank you for visiting and hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Eve x
Here are a list of supplies - if you would like more info just click on the image:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...