26/07/2014

Bon Voyage Suitcase Card

Good morning lovely blog people!

I am sprinting over to Pixie's Snippets Playground with my third entry before the gates close with this card:
It was cased from THIS CARD but as you can see I haven't copied it exactly. I always think that it is good manners to say where an idea comes from and to change it up a bit.

I didn't have the Sizzix die so I made my own version!
The card is for a friend who is moving to New Zealand - not Di from the playground!!

Anyway I'd better dash so thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a good one.
Eve x
Here are a list of supplies used - if you would like any more info please click  HERE or on the image:



 
 

3 comments:

  1. Don't frighten me Eve - I thought you knew something I didn't!! Gosh I adore this card - beautifully made and just perfect for someone going away. And well done fro nipping in at the last minute - I think someone was actually behind you hanging onto your pigtails as am sure I have at least one more entry to comment on before doing the Playground write-up - and I'm VERY LATE starting it. Help!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you loved my original card and so honoured that it inspired you to create such a stunning version of your own ~ it's gorgeous Eve! Thank you so much for linking it to my own blog, I really do appreciate that!! Thanks again and have a wonderful week ahead... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve .. .. so sorry I am late catching up with this one .. .. but couldn't let it go without commenting.

    I think this is wonderful and I have to say I did think it was for "playground Di". I thought for a moment she was off on teacher training again! LOL!!

    Clever you to make your own without the die.

    I hope you have had a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...