08/07/2014

Shaker Card

Good evening everyone.
I cannot believe that it is almost a week since my last post - who stole that week?!!

Here is a shaker card that I have made for the Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge.
A few too many sequins do you think?!!


I'm still finding it very hard to get used to my youngest son finishing school - no more school uniform to wash and iron, no more shoes to polish and the weird thing is that 8:40 and 3:20 have no meaning!
We were very proud parents the other night at a school presentation evening as he picked up two trophies - History and English :)

Hopefully he will enjoy college in September as he will only be studying subjects that he has chosen so no more P.E or French - his words not mine!!

So that's my share for today, thanks for visiting.
Eve x



Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com






1 comment:

  1. This is very cute! Great idea! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Shake It! Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...