27/02/2024

Stampin Up! Painted Lavender Mother's Day card

Hi there!
Here is a card I made for my mum for Mother's Day:




I used Stampin Up! Perennial-lavender- -designer-series-paper and very bravely stitched around the edges! The dies are Stampin Up Painted-lavender-dies. I made the flower wrapping by simply folding a square piece of DSP. The sentiment is Stampin up heartfelt-hellos-cling-stamp-set which is free with the Sale-a-bration (Spend £45 or more to get this exclusive Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! ) This offer ends on the 29th February. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. Lastly I added some pearls, gems and ribbon.

Challenges:

(I hope my card qualifies for this challenge as I just couldn't place my squares at a wonky angle!)

as you like it challenge. favourite-feminine-or-masculine-and-why. This is an easy one for me - definitely feminine because I love making cards with flowers, ribbon, pearls/gems and pretty papers. I only have a handful of male stamps!
nbus-challenge-59  ( use new/unused products which is my papers and die cuts )

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do!












5 comments:

  1. Such a feminine pretty card, Eve! Love the little bouquet! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Mother's Day card!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card. Your Mum will love it. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Eve, I love the design layout and the beautiful shades of purple. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty little bouquet! Thanks for posting at the Beautiful Blossom's Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...