24/02/2024

Stampin Up! Cake Fancy card

Hi there and happy Saturday!
The sun is shining here in Devon and it is like a beautiful spring day 🌻🌞🌞🌞

Todays card is for my Daughter-in-laws birthday:



The cake is a stamp set from Stampin Up! called CAKE FANCY
I heat embossed it and added Glossy Accents and liquid pearl.
The letters are die cut using Stampin Up! alphabet-la-mode-dies
and the patterned papers are Stampin Up! lighter-than-air
I added some glitter card from my stash.

Challeges:


The Stampin Up! Sale-a-Bration ends on the 29th February so there is not long left to get your free products.


                                  Click on the above image to see all of the products available.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...