25/01/2016

Happy Home

As promised I am back with another card from my Saturday craft session!
This is my first entry for LESS IS MORE 'Silhouette':




I stamped the tree from Stampin' Up HAPPY HOME:


and clear heat embossed it. Next I masked off a circle (for the sun) and sponged the sky and grass. Then I masked off everything except the sun and sponged that. I have given it a lick of a Wink Of Stella pen but it doesn't show up well in the photo.
To finish off I stamped the flowers directly onto the card base and added a few squiggles to join up.

As I used a snippet of black card stock I will also enter PIXIES' SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.

I will be back shortly with my other entry for Less Is More.

Thanks for visiting!



7 comments:

  1. Hi there Eve! How lovely to see you in the Playground - and I totally love this card! It's the spotlight technique with a real Wow! factor! Beautiful.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course, this stamp set is now on my list!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene eve and love the frame around it.
    Great silhouette too and thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a super silhouette Eve!
    Lovely delicate inking.
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 gorgeous Happy Home scene cards... Particularly love the extension out either side...fantastic idea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Eve, love the soft pastels and fab silhouette design, they compliment each other perfectly! Hope all is going well with little Posy and that she is settling in OK. Have you managed to make a start on the sewing and knitting yet? Looking forward to seeing some of your work :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...