23/01/2016

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #GDP019

Good evening and welcome to my blog.

I have had a lovely day today playing with my new Stampin' Up! stash!
Here is my first card:



I followed the theme at:


The stamp set that I used is in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue which means that it is FREE when you spend £45 on Stampin' Up! products. It is called 'Sky Is The Limit' but is only available until 15th  February.
I stamped my sentiment from Bloomin' Love stamp set and masked off the word 'You' and the heart above 'it's in the air'.
My papers are from Sweet Li'l Things and Going Places  and I also used some Enamel Dots.

So that's my share for today - I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

Thanks for visiting!



2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Eve! Love the paper you have used. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve - what a great combination of sentiment, stamp image and paper! Such a fun card! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Love Theme challenge at the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...