17/04/2016

STAMPIN' UP! GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #GDP031

Good morning from a very sunny Devon :-)
I have a card to share with you using Stampin' Up! Botanical Builder Framelits:


Here are the dies:


As you can see there are lots of beautiful variations of tropical foliage! 
But instead of the bold colours used in the catalogue:

I went with my favourite colour combination of pink and grey.

The challenge over at the Global Design Project is:
So I will enter that and also as I used snippets of card and DSP I will also enter:
Pixie's Snippets Playground
Pixies Snippets Playground

Thanks for visiting and I hope that you have a fabulous day!


4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Eve. I love the colours and that set really does look very useful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Eve! Hope you are getting on with the new puppy well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY looking card Eve. Like the grey and pink colour scheme.

    Have a great day.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Eve, this is just stunning! Fabulous design and what great colours you used too.

    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting - been busy sweeping up all the empty crisp packets and bottles in the Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...