03/03/2015

Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge - Hexagons

I'm back to show you what else I made for my Nan's birthday. Well at 94 there aren't many things that one can buy so last year I came up with the idea of packaging up some of my handmade cards and giving those. It makes it nice and easy for her when it's someone's birthday as all she has to do is pull one out of the box!
So here is the box that I made to put them in:


I made the box from Kraft card stock which is super strong and the ribbon is one of the free Sale-A-Bration products.

For Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge the theme is 'Hexagons' so I will flutter by there!

Thanks for visiting.
Eve x
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com




















2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for your Nan. Your box looks nice and sturdy. Love the papers and the butterflies. Thankyou for fluttering by my #25 challenge. Nice to see you again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous gift Eve, I love the beautiful papers and colours you have chosen.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...