09/03/2015

I Like You!

Good morning all.

I have a Mothers Day card to share with you today:

This is the first version which I would like to enter Less Is More challenge 'Yellow and Green'.

When I saw this stamp set in the Stampin Up catalogue I wanted to CASE the card shown so here is my second version!! :

I think that I like this one best!

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a fabulous day.
Eve x
Challenges:
Sweet Stampin challenge  'green'  4 days left.
Dream Valley challenges  'Mothers Day'  3 days left.
Simon Says Stamp blog  'special lady/girl'  2 days left.

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












11 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely cards! Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot think of anything to create with my two least fave colours - but yours is fabulous - why don't my green and yellow ever turn out like that? LOL
    Just gorgeous Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Eve, I like the 'pocket' panel idea, very stylish.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Eve! I love how you stamped the background as well, such a clever idea!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful crisp and elegant cards Eve. Like Anne I'm loving that 'pocket' panel - so effective
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Eve, great shading too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty CAS card, love your colouring.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet, spring Mother's Day card, Eve.
    Both pretty, but the one with the extra stamping just edges it for me too. :-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...