17/04/2016

Stampin' Up! Balloon Celebration For Less Is More Challenge

Hi there - I'm back with another card!
Yesterday I managed to make three cards while Posy was asleep. It really is like having a new baby, when she sleeps I either try and cram in as much housework possible or have some me time crafting!

So here is my second card for today:



I used Stampin' Up! Balloon Celebration Bundle:

When I finished my card I decided to put some Crystal Effects on the balloons to make them shine:



I think that I like this one better!
What you hopefully can't see is that I accidentally put my thumb in the balloon on the left when it was still wet so I had to re Crystal Effect it!!

The challenge at LESS IS MORE is 3 stamps so as the balloons are a three step stamp set I will enter there.

Right I'm off to my other blog with a Penny Black card.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love stamping up to Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - the colours are so striking together and I really like the layout. Fab LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink sparkly balloons against the grey background, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely card !! Great colour choices Eve !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shiny balloons!
    Simple and super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh! Glossy accents! I just love them and they suit your beautiful balloons perfectly Eve. Gorgeous design too.
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colour combi Eve and super stamping!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Lim card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...