07/08/2015

My Cheats Feminine Friday Post!

Hi there and welcome to my 'Feminine Friday' post. But as my title suggests I am actually cheating today as I am having huge computer ' issues' !!    After upgrading to Windows 10(which I did to sort out my blog problems)  I can't send any emails - Ggggrrrh!  I have a sledge hammer ready!!

Back to my card... it is in the Stampin' Up! Catalogue so I cannot take any credit for it as I didn't make it!!:

Flower Patch
It is showcasing the beautiful FLOWER PATCH stamp set which is in this weeks WEEKLY DEALS. I don't actually own this stamp set yet so I thought that you would like to see this card made by Stampin' Up!s talented designers. Here is the stamp set:
Flower Patch
As you can see there are lots of different flowers in the set and don't forget that it is on special offer until next Tuesday.
Here are the co-ordinating framelits (sold separately):
Flower Fair Framelits
I hope that you don't mind my cheat today but I must go now and smash my computer to smithereens!!!
I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...