05/02/2015

My Blog Candy Winner............

Good afternoon all.
Without further ado I will now announce the winner of my StampinUp 'Lotus Blossom' Candy............drum roll please.......it's.............
Viv from Viv's Visuals

If you would like to email me HERE Viv with your address I will get it posted off  a.s.a.p.
Thank you to those who entered and sorry if you didn't win - but pop back next week for another Stampin Up giveaway ;-)

On to today's card:


Challenges:
Papertake Weekly 'anything goes' 4 days left.
Sketch Saturday (mine is Number 278 )  1 day left.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fab day.
Eve x
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com




















2 comments:

  1. Well! Am so chuffed!!!! Love this set - have been really poorly the last couple of weeks so this will help me cheer up a bit Eve! Thank you SO much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Eve! Love the purples with the green. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...