06/01/2015

Top Tip Tuesday Guest Design Spot

Hi there and a belated Happy New Year to you!

 I have won a guest design spot for Top Tip Tuesday Blog so here is my entry to the theme 'Keep it Simple' :
  I stamped the image twice and layered it up to add dimension:

Now I am definitely NOT an expert on Clean and Simple cards but my tip is:
STEP AWAY FROM THE CARD!! It is so tempting to just add....... but after many a ruined card I would say avoid the temptation!!
Also if you would like a bit of texture on your card to add a piece of lace or trim.

So I hope that my tip is useful to you.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a fabulous day.
Eve x
I would like to enter Papertake Weekly challenge where the theme is 'anything goes' and as the stamp that I used has never been used before I will enter Darnell's nbus challenge-3 

 


6 comments:

  1. This is pretty Eve! I also have that stamp set. Great CAS design. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, lovely colour choice. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, gorgeous card, very elegant. Thanks for joining in at Papertake,liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card, with a lovely sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your CASlicious card is very elegant and pretty, just as it is, Eve! Your tip is a good one! As a matter of fact, I think it would even be beautiful without the lace because you've added lovely dimension by layering your flower. (I do like that the lace makes your card even more feminine!) Thank you very much for linking to my NBUS Challenge #3! Happy New Year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Eve, such lovely rich colours - I think your tip is spot on!.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...