13/12/2014

Stampin' Up Stazon Cleaner Really Works!

Good evening all.

Occasionally I will buy second hand rubber stamps if they are retired and I can't buy them new.
But when they arrive in the post and are stained  I use my Stampin Up Stazon Cleaner with my Stampin Scrub and 'Hey Presto' they are as good as new. Here's the proof-

Before:

After:

 The other good thing is that it doesn't smell horrible like some other Stazon cleaners (although the instructions say to use in a well ventilated room).

For everyday use though I use my Stampin' Mist cleaner with my Stampin' Scrub and it keeps my stamps in lovely condition.

Here are the links to my online store if you would like to take a closer look:


Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...