16/11/2014

Lovely As A Tree

Good morning all.
Here is my entry for the Less Is More Challenge where the theme is 'More than one tree':
Now it is a good job that I took this picture before I ruined it! This is a valuable lesson to know when to step away from the card - just when I thought that I was getting better!!

Here is the ruined card (with the addition of Dazzling Diamonds):

Hopefully I will remember this next time I think to myself - 'I'll just add.......' !

Thanks for stopping by my blog  and have a fabulous day.
Eve x
Here is a list of supplies used - just click on the image for more info:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Eve,

    love your christmas card,
    I love the starry sky above the wonderful trees

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great cards Eve, I'm loving that wine colour with white - very classy and clever
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - I love the white against the burgundy background!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I wouldn't say the card was ruined in the second photo, but I do prefer the simplicity of the first, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, CAS really isn't as easy as it sounds - I like both versions but the best (IMHO) is indeed the first one

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfect stamp set for our challenge Eve! I don't feel you ruined it, but I do much prefer it as a crisp, CAS version :)
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have had this same experience many times Eve, it's hard sometimes to walk away!
    I do prefer the first version!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colour choice, the trees look amazing against the blackberry bliss. And yes I too struggle sometimes to leave things be, especially with Christmas cards which just seem to beg for glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely As A Tree is one of the first stamp sets I bought when i started stamping and it remains one of my absolute favourites. I love the simplicity of your both your cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...