28/09/2014

Stampin Up 'Endless Wishes'

Good evening all.
Hope that you are having a lovely weekend. I have been to Exeter Craft show today so I've gathered lots of inspiration.

Two Christmas cards to share with you today using Stampin Up Endless Wishes stamp set:


Very quick to make and can be easily mass produced!

Must go and make some more cards now while I've still got ideas in my head.
Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
Eve x
Challenges:
Sarn's Rudolph Day challenge 'make 2 cards'  2 days left.
Pixies Snippets Playground 'use snippets'  6 days left.
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge  'anything goes'  2 days left.
Fab n Funky challenge 'Christmas'  2 days left.
I had planned to enter Darnell's NHBS challenge but missed the deadline :(....

Here are a list of the items used to make this card for more info just click on the image:


13 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards! I love the snowflake stamps - so delicate. I made it to the craft show in Exeter yesterday and got some good ideas too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB Snowflake cards with a touch of sparkly ribbon.

    Thanks for playing along with RUDOLPH DAY Eve.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous snowflakes and great colours, brilliant cards.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards, with their jewelled snowflakes and gorgeous colour combo - they are so effective. Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky Challenges.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Eve - love those snowflakes with the jewelled centres :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards. Hadn't considered buying the stamps until now!! Oh dear my shopping list just gets bigger! Love the bling too. Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty, Eve - with just the right amount of bling.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful Christmas cards! I love the snowflake paper with the bling and I love how you "wrapped" it up with that pretty ribbon and sentiment. Looks like a fabulous gift! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your delightful crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Green or blue, they are both divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Eve

    You have been making some beautiful Stampin' Up projects .. .. looks like you are having fun with their scrummy supplies!!

    As for your comment on my blog yesterday. Believe me you wouldn't want to borrow my brain .. .. it is too active for my own good !! LOL!!!

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sparkly snowflakes . Very elegant looking. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such elegant cards Eve, great CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...