05/08/2014

Pictogram Punches

Good evening all.

Another CAS card today:
I used the Stampin Up markers to ink up the stamp so that I could use two different colours. As I didn't have any yellow ribbon I used Daffodil Delight to ink up white ribbon.

So there is my short and sweet share today I hope that you like it and thanks for visiting.
Eve x
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly  'Anything Goes' 6 days left.
Less Is More  'Colour Challenge'  3 days left.
Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenge  'Clean and Simple'  26 days left.

 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely design and the colours are fab too ! Great card for LIM !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Eve! I love the little vase of flowers!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, elegant and CAS
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloured ribbon is perfect, lovely card Eve
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eve

    You have been being a busy crafter on your two blogs!!

    Loving this creation. Those tiny flowers are just sooooo cute!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...