16/10/2016

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #057

Good afternoon and Happy Sunday!
I have made a female version of my previous card using the fabulous Stampin' Up! Cable Knit Embossing Folder:



I used:
Stampin' Up! Cable Knit Embossing Folder, Blushing Bride Card stock, 2015-2017 In Colour Envelope Paper, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Retired Washi Label Punch, Bow and string of pearls from retired Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit, Detailed Floral Thnlits die for the collar, sentiment is masked off from First Sight stamp set.

I would like to enter the colour challenge over at:

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!



    

    
  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is luxurious Eve! Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Eve, love the cable knit embossing folder and this card is such a clever design :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...