02/05/2016

Stampin' Up! Watercolor Words

Good morning and Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you!
I have a fairly masculine card to share with you today:


Not sure if I like the card much!!

I used the sketch over at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES and stamped the sentiment from WATERCOLOR WORDS. The embossing folder is WOODGRAIN and I fussy cut the flowers and covered them in Crystal Effects. Added some candy dots and ribbon and sponged around the edges.

It is 'anything goes' at STAMPING SENSATIONS and PENNY BLACK AND MORE so I will enter there too.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a lovely weekend.



STAMPIN' UP! WATERCOLOR WORDS:

6 comments:

  1. I think you're being hard on yourself there Eve. It's a perfectly lovely card.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Eve! The shine on your flowers is wonderful. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the shiny flowers and the woodgrain texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing and the ribbon! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely creation Ever and such pretty flowers.

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensation this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and the buttons looks fab as flower centres.

    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More May challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...