02/11/2015

Thank You!

Hi there!

Just a quick post to say a very big THANK YOU to someone who placed an order with me over the weekend. That lovely person ticked the 'no contact' box on their order so I'm afraid that I don't know who you are!!  I completely understand if they ticked that box because they don't want any spam or lots of annoying emails but please know that I only want to send a thank you card and a current catalogue which is free.

It is so easy to un-tick the 'no contact' box when you sign into your account or you can EMAIL ME HERE and I can get a card sent out to you. But if you do not want any contact at all then please know that I really appreciate your order and thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...