07/09/2015

Freshly Made Sketches For My Macho Monday

Good afternoon and welcome to my 'Macho Monday' post:



I have used the sketch over at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES:

I have also CASED the card that is in the new Autumn/Winter Stampin' Up! Catalogue but changed it slightly. As soon as I saw this set in the catalogue I knew that it would be perfect for male cards. 
For the snow I used my White Stampin' Chalk Marker pen.
I'd better get my skates on as Freshly Made Sketches closes soon so thanks for visiting!


Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com









2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully rustic looking card! Love those vintage looking images! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has such a wonderful feel! The colours and the vintagey images are a great combo. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...