09/05/2015

For The Birds

Good evening all.

Here is my entry for the Less Is More Challenge 'one layer - water':



Firstly I dry embossed a Textured Impression Designer Frame then I stamped an image from 'For The Birds' set without stamping the sentiment. Next I stamped a Teeny Tiny Sentiment underneath -two attempts to get it straight!!  Also if you look closely I have covered a smudge on the h with a white gel pen!
 It was coloured using Stampin' Write Markers and a lick of Crystal Effects on the bird bath and finished with a few dots of Dazzling Details.
It's not perfect but hey ho!!

Thanks for visiting and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
Eve x
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com
















6 comments:

  1. A lovely embossed frame for your image, and I like the added shimmer and shine....white gel pens are sooo handy (you're not alone! haha)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Eve, such a sweet image and great CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elegant embossing Eve and love this cute image.
    You've coloured it perfectly and loving the glossiness too!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a fabulous card. Love your embossed frame too.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab-u-luss! (Another stamp set I NEED {sighs}) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning CAS card Eve, love the dry embossing border and the image is adorable, so beautifully coloured too! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...