26/02/2015

Less Is More 'Wings'

Hi there.

Here is my entry for this weeks Less Is More Challenge 'Wings'

I used the gorgeous Stampin Up Butterflies Thinlits Die and a snippet of Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper. I love these papers so much that I have problems cutting them up so every tiny piece is used (after it has been stroked of course........don't tell me that you don't do that!!!)

As I used some snippets I will also enter Pixie's Snippets Playground .

Anyway I must go to bed now as I have been sorting out computer problems - I have now lost the will to live!!

Thanks for visiting.
Eve
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










6 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card. Very elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Eve! So elegant and I can quite see why you love that gorgeous DP :-)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elegant and gorgeous eve.
    Thanks so much for playing along at less is more
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Eve, I love this colour and the elements are all fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card Eve, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eve this is really stylish and very strokeable paper!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...