11/08/2014

New MDS Blog Header

Do you like my new MDS blog header?
I think that it's not bad for a first attempt as I really am not good with anything technical!
It didn't take long to do and the good thing is that I can change it at anytime.

There is a free 30 day MDS trial HERE.

Or the full MDS Digital Download costs £13.95 HERE IS THE LINK
The only thing that I added to my MDS to make my blog header was a Flag Punch which cost £0.65.

Next I will make a new blog header for my other blog!
I would really love to know what you think but please be nice!!

Ta ta for now!
 

                                                     (This was created on my MDS too!)
                                                                                               
                                                                                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...