18/06/2014

Less Is More 'One Layer' - Off The Edge Card

Hello there, gorgeous weather again today :)

Well I have just about got over my busy few days - craft stall Saturday, our wedding anniversary of 23 years on Sunday and finally my youngest sons 16th Birthday on 17th! Phew!

I have made a card for the Less Is More challenge as described in my very long post title!!

I messed up the sentiment so rather than ditch the card I punched out a circle and stamped it again on the inside. So technically it is still a one layer card - honest!!
The watercolour effect stamp is from a new set which is in the new Stampin Up catalogue - love it!
Quite pleased with how it turned out as it was very easy to make and the brushstrokes look quite effective.

So I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting today.
Eve x
Here is a list of the Stampin Up items used - you can simply click on the image for more info or to order from my online store:

4 comments:

  1. Love those brush strokes Eve, what a nuisance when the last thing you do spoils a card... good save!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Eve
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty little scene ..... I'm loving the look if that new SU stamp set!
    Linda xx
    LIM Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Eve, the stamp set looks like another 'must have' for me!
    Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...