28/04/2014

For The Birds

Good evening all.

I managed to get some washing dried on the line today and I have a nice sparkly house after a thorough blitz :)

Today's card is for the Less Is More challenge where there is a sketch to follow:




 As it is a CAS card I will also enter Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge .

So that's me for today thanks for stopping by.
                                   
                                                       Eve x

Items used:  (click on the images for further information)

Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love your colour palette!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve this is so cute!
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve this is adorable!
    Thank you for your LIM entry this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...